Monday, March 20, 2006

Why can't it be Christmas TODAY?

Total props to Mimi Smartypants for finding this site, which only illustrates my theory that the internet is a magical wonderland where my wildest subconscious wishes can be found, bought and shipped to me. Limbs & Things!

Having trouble with yours? Swap it out.

Cocktail stirrers for the edgy soiree.

Someone whose day is always guaranteed to have been worse than yours.

In case you run out.

Not only is it comforting to know that medical students get practice runs on dummies with names like "Nellie" and "Mr. K" for everything from suturing an episiotomy to detecting irregularities in the prostate (that one, by the way, comes with a carrying case on the off chance that you'd rather not be seen on the subway lugging around a realistic ass), but it's also wonderfully democratic that I, Jane K. Citizen, can purchase these things to spruce up my hum-drum home decor.

Oh, if only I had a few thousand dollars.

No comments: