Thursday, August 23, 2007

Quiz Time

OK, in all honesty, the first time I took this quiz, I was The Guns of August by Barbara Tuchman, but I think it's unfair to have to be a book I haven't read yet. It'll unduly influence me when I actually do get around to reading it. So I went back and took the quiz faster, more reflexively, and ironically I think I got a little closer. Funny though, that in six short little questions, both times came out with me obsessed with war and travel.




You're Cry, the Beloved Country!

by Alan Paton

Life is exceedingly difficult right now, especially when you put more
miles between yourself and your hometown. But with all sorts of personal and profound
convictions, you are able to keep a level head and still try to help folks, no matter
how much they harm you. You walk through a land of natural beauty and daily horror. In
the end, far too much is a matter of black and white.



Take the Book Quiz
at the Blue Pyramid.

1 comment:

Five Not-So-Easy Pieces said...

You're Watership Down!
by Richard Adams
Though many think of you as a bit young, even childish, you're actually incredibly deep and complex. You show people the need to rethink their assumptions, and confront them on everything from how they think to where they build their houses. You might be one of the greatest people of all time. You'd be recognized as such if you weren't always talking about talking rabbits.

Back from CO...I'll be writing soon...