Thursday, October 06, 2005

Lesser known miracles of Jesus

I like to think it was a lazy Sunday afternoon when Jesus came up with some of his lesser known miracles, things he would have shrugged off with, "eh, just tinkering," and that one of those miracles was Mobile One Synthetic Oil. This honey-colored liquid love interceded on behalf of my head gaskets and pistons last week, and Behold: no engine damage.

One strange thing though-- the Honda went into the shop with Wu-Tang in the cd player and came out with Fleetwood Mac. Of course, it also went in smoking and came out purring and flexing, so I shouldn't complain. Another reason for celebration-- I don't have to hear the dicks at the auto parts shop "forget" to cover the phone when they hand off my call saying, "It's some chick-- you talk to her."

Hopefully there's an oatmeal-colored waiting room in hell for mechanics who enjoy alienating half the earth's population.

No comments: